Virtual Wrapping Party
Time & Location
About the Event
The event will be held virtually on Saturday, June 13th from 10 am - 12 pm EST.
LIST OF ITEMS TO WRAP:
• Afghan/Quilt/fleece throw/shawl A 50-inch by 60-inch or 70-inch ‘throw’ size is ideal. If you’d like to donate a non-handmade new fleece, or “throw,” that’s great, too!
• Chemo caps - Knit, crochet, and fleece hats really help.
• Flannel Pillowcases – much softer on bald heads than cotton or even silk. We can use purchased flannel pillowcases or flannel yardage. We have volunteers who sew pillowcases for us.
• Socks – Fuzzy cute for women; sport or dress for men
• Cotton rounds
• Q-tips (name brand on this one please. Generics are not as soft)
• Bath scrubbie or white washcloth
• Pillbox – multi-day
• Sudoku, crossword, word find and other puzzle books
• Pens and pencils (we wrap with the puzzle books)
• 11” butane lighters
• Men’s fleece or work gloves
• Carabiner clips
• Soft-bristle toothbrushes/ sensitive toothpaste
• Tea Cups/mugs/water bottles (non-BPA) – and individually wrapped tea bags, coffee, and hot chocolate (we wrap the cups and mugs with tea, coffee, and hot choc inside of them)
• Nail Polish/files (Manicure sets)
• Wrapping paper, tape, gift bags, bows, tissue paper, etc. (It takes about 1.5 rolls of paper to wrap the gifts for each Sunshine Box)
• Small packs of tissues
• Small hand sanitizers (4 oz. max.)
• Individually wrapped mints or hard candy
We hope you will be able to attend this SPECIAL event!